Belladonna Deadly Nightshade Ankle Sock
The name "belladonna" means "beautiful lady," and was chosen because of a risky practice in Italy. The belladonna berry juice was used historically in Italy to enlarge the pupils of women, giving them a striking appearance.
Poisonous plants that can kill you, but make it fashion.
- Combed Cotton/Nylon/Spandex
- Our socks do not contain polyester
- Heel Pillow (A feature typically reserved for athletic socks) is comfy and helps keep your socks up
- DOUBLE TERRY in the heel and toe area adds durability and comfort where most novelty sock brands fail.
- High thread count like fancy sheets for your feets
- Greater levels of details
- 40 Gram Socks with Smoooooth Seams
- Sewn to be better than your average sock (not paper thin)
- Provide breathe-ability for year round wear
- No uncomfortable bumps in the toe area
- One Size Fits Most Humans Size 5-11